There’s something addictive about The Cheesecake Factory’s avocado egg roll appetizers. My family has ordered this dish time and again when visiting The Cheesecake factor and list with zip, so you can imagine my delight when I stumbled across the recipe for this tasty appetizer recently. So without further ado, here is the recipe.
Recipe for Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls
First, you can assemble the dipping sauce.
- 2 green onions
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- quarter cup olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Half teaspoon tamarind pulp
- Half cup honey
- A pinch of powdered saffron
- Half a cup of chopped cashews
- 2/3 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves
Then, the Egg Roll Ingredients Include:
- One tablespoon minced red onions
- Half a teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- A pinch of salt
- 3 egg roll wraps
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted, & diced
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, chopped
Now for the cooking instructions…
- First, stir together vinegars, tamarind, honey, and saffron in a microwave safe bowl, and microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir until tamarind is dissolved.
- In a blender, Puree tamarind mixture, cashews, 2/3 cup cilantro, garlic, onions, sugar, pepper, and cumin.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and stir in oil.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Gently stir together avocado, tomatoes, onion, 1/2 teaspoon cilantro, and salt.
- Distribute filling evenly onto center of each egg roll wrapper.
- Position a wrapper so that a corner is pointing toward you; fold the bottom corner up, 1/4 of the way over the filling.
- Now, brush the remaining corners and edges of the wrapper with egg, roll up from side to side, fold top corner over all and press to seal.
Now, enjoy your Cheesecake Factory avocado egg rolls — just like from the Cheesecake Factory Menu — and let us know how the recipe turned out! If it’s as tasty as it is around our house, then you’re going to be a lucky cook and diner indeed!