The Cheesecake Factory Cajun Jambalaya Pasta is a spicy, mouth-watering, and oh-so-delicious taste of New Orleans. Below, we give you ingredients and step-by-step instructions for cooking your own version of cajun jambalaya pasta a la The Cheescake Factory. This menu recipe is really quite simple and requires a minimum of prep and cooking time. As always, feel free to copy this recipe and use it in your kitchen to your palate’s content!
Cheesecake Factory Cajun Jambalaya Pasta Ingredients
- 2 ounces green bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 2 ounces red bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 2 ounces yellow bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 4 ounces red onions, cut into thin strips
- ½ pound fresh medium shrimp, peeled, de-veined, tails removed
- ½ cup of diced tomatoes
- 4 oz butter
- 2 tspn Cajun spice mix
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1 lb fresh linguini pasta
- ½ cup clam juice
Cooking Instructions: Cajun Jambalaya Pasta
- Allow the butter to melt slightly in a saute pan. Add the seasoning and stir with the melted butter. Add the chicken into the pan and continue to cook until the chicken is about half done.
- Once the chicken starts cooking, place the pasta into boiling water and cook until al dente.
- Now, pour your clam juice into the pan. Go ahead and add the peppers and onions. Cook for another minute, making sure the vegetables are heated through and the chicken is almost done.
- Add the shrimp into the pan. Toss the ingredients together and continue to cook until the shrimp are almost done.
- Add the tomatoes into then pan. Continue to cook mixture until both the shrimp and chicken are thoroughly cook through.
- Place some pasta into each bowl. Spoon equal portions of the jambalaya mixture into each bowl over the pasta.
- Enjoy your Cheesecake Factory Cajun Jambalaya Pasta!