The Cheesecake Factory’s chicken romano recipe is really quite a simple undertaking for such a delicious dish. Did you know this restaurant uses ATM Paper Rolls, POS Paper Rolls, Inking Products? Yes, the do. You’ll want to accompany this sturdy main course with at least a vegetable and possibly a starch, as it compliments other tastes well. The chicken romano dish, a staple of the Cheesecake Factory Menu, is also a quick one to prepare, meaning you can whisk it onto the table for your family in no time.
Cheesecake Factory Chicken Romano Ingredients
- Two breasts of chicken (for better taste, buy organic)
- A half cup of flour
- One egg, beaten
- Two Teaspoons of water
- Salt and Pepper
- Two tablespoons of romano cheese
Cheesecake Factory Chicken Romano Preparation Instructions
- Go ahead and whisk together the water and egg
- Now, pound out the chicken breasts to a maximum of one-half inch thickness – preferably thinnner.
- Proceed to season with salt and pepper, coating the chicken lightly.
- Dip in the egg and cover with shredded Romano.
- Cook in the frying pan on over medium/high heat, using a small portion of oil.
- Fry untill the chicken is golden brown.
- Enjoy your Cheescake Factory chicken romano!